Friday 1 February 2013

Introduction blog

Hi there fellow tech bloggers, enthusiasts and friends!

My name is Mohammed Ahmed, living in London, United Kingdom.

I'm 21 years of age and am currently studying a Business degree at the University of Westminster.

What made you want to start up this blog?

I've been a great fan of technology and mobile phones since i was young. Always wanting the latest mobile phones and games consoles, ensuring that i get to play the greatest of games. Which all started with the PlayStation 1 where the pix-elated graphics looked somewhat amazing in my childhood.

This made me love the devices I've owned over the past decade and made me appreciate more and more, the technology we have in our grasps.

I started reading technology blogs which contained the latest information in the tech world and watching video reviews on the latest mobiles and computing systems on YouTube. It then became apparent to me that i should take my chance at creating a blog and updating it with my thoughts and views on the technology world today.

Will you be updating the blog daily?

The main reason i called this blog Tech Daily 24/7 is because of the fact that i will be updating this blog every single day for my viewers, ensuring that you all get that required dosage of tech news.

How can i contact you?

Already?

Well my e-mail address is: techfreaks247@gmail.com - e-mail me any queries you may have, little or small, tech-related or not :D

I really hope you will enjoy the content i will be pushing out, and please, i am only a beginner, so please bare with me if there are any problems and or issues that may arise.

Please dont forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and wherever else you may be hiding!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment